We need people for many different tasks to help move the Central Fire Hall project forward. Do you have skills or interest in any of the following? If so, we need you!
- Volunteer co-ordination – keeping volunteer lists up to date and organizing volunteers for different events/activities/tasks as needed
- Fundraising – providing computer support, sending letters and/or making in person requests for donations to fundraising campaign
- Outreach events – getting the word out with our display at community events, city market, etc.
- Tour guide and educational programming
- Artefact collection – cataloguing and care
- General maintenance – minor repairs, cleaning etc. at Fire Hall
- Anything else we can think of!